West Virginia Invests
West Virginia Invests was created by the Legislature during the 2019 regular session and is a last-dollar-in program helping hardworking West Virginians pay for college.
You May Qualify For the WV Invests Grant If You:
- Were a legal resident of West Virginia for at least 1 year immediately before applying;
- Are a graduate of a public, private, or homeschool program, or have successfully passed a high school equivalency test;
- Have not already earned a college degree (associate level or higher);
- Have completed the听;
- Are willing to make a commitment to improving the state by living in West Virginia for at least two years after graduation and completing at least 2 hours of unpaid community service each academic term;
- Meet the minimum admissions requirements at an听eligible institution (SWAG视频is an eligible institution) and register for at least 6 credit hours; and
- Pay for and pass a drug screening before the start of each academic term.
The program is managed by the .